Monday, May 20, 2013

SPQ13 Hans


This is something that I have learned that you can use old washing machines/dryers for other than just taking them to the scrap yard. The metal on them is actually really good to use for replacement body panels. In this case I used a washing machine lid to make an interior floor panel that goes next to the dog house on an international dump truck


This is the finished product pop rivited into place. I coated the bottom with high temp paint because it sits right above the exhaust. On the top I used a bed liner spay that comes in a rattle can. The bed liner coating turned out very well and I figured that it would hold up better than paint.

1 comment:

  1. If I had to pick a crew to work remotely, with few materials and parts availability I think I would want you along.

    Rubberized undercoating is a great thing too...just sayin'. (;

    ReplyDelete